Of course, we can have them tested by your therapist or at a lab. However, there is the possibility that we will have to send you a bill for this service. In the long time that we have been using the procedure, we have never had a negative reaction to our materials as they are specifically designed with very high tolerance.
You will receive the following infusions from us on a per-case basis:
- Vitamin Infusion
- Antibiotic Infusion (Clindamycin 600mg)
- Dexamethasone 2x4mg
Of course. We have our own in-house anesthesiologist who is also a biological practitioner and expert in all areas of biological medicine. In addition to local anesthesia, we can offer three additional anesthesia types:
- Relaxation with valium (diazepam) a half tablet on the eve and a half tablet just before the operation.
- Complete general anesthetic including preparation and follow-up. With this option, you will be looked after by a team of anesthetists including a specialist nurse. Propofol is a very well-tolerated anesthetic, and general anesthetic is administered on an individual basis in accordance with the latest medical findings, meaning that you will be able to stand up immediately afterwards, and will recover from the anesthetic very quickly.
That depends on your preference for the procedure. Most of our patience do not need a sedative or anesthesia. As the body detoxes and relaxes during the operation.
You will receive a local infiltration anesthesia with the anesthetic Ultracain (active ingredient: Articain).
We do not use any block anesthesia as this can lead to insufficient blood supply to the lower jaw bone and encourages the formation of Ischemic Osteonecrosis (NICO).
First of all you should fill up the levels of minerals and vitamins, especially Vitamin D up to 70 ng/ml. You can do that by ordering the bone healing protocol of Dr. Alexander Neubauer or you can have the individual medications prescribed by any doctor. You should start taking this protocol four weeks prior to your operation in order to provide your immune system with the best possible nourishment and to prepare for the operation. We recommend that you always travel to Tittling the day before the operation and that you attend an infusion appointment. You should try not to work the day before the operation in order to get out of your usual working mode and to avoid any stress. The last pages of the booklet contain information on steps to take after the operation and what to do in the event of complications or if further treatment is required.
As the Bavarian wood region is one of the most famous tourism regions in Germany, there are a huge number of hotels to choose from.
- Hotel Seehof Tauer is 3 km far from our clinic. Located on the beautiful lake “Dreiburgensee”.
For more information please visit www.seehof-tauer.de
Hotel Seehof Tauer OHG ***
Seestraße 20, 94104 Tittling
Phone: +49 8504 760
Price for a double room incl. half board for 2 pax from 128 Euro per night
- Holiday flat: Ferienhof Schmauß, is 6 km far from our clinic.
For more informations pleace visit www.ferienhof-schmauss.de
Böhmreut 2, 94104 Tittling
Phone: +49 8504 5152
Price for a flat for 2 persons from 50 Euro per night, breakfast 8 Euro per person. Minimum stay: 7 days
Dogs 10 Euro per day
- Holiday flat: Ferienhof Rauscher, is 7 km far from our clinic.
For more informations pleace visit www.ferienhof-rauscher.de
Unteröd 2, 94163 Saldenburg
Phone: +49 8504 4207
Price for a flat for 2 persons from 70 Euro per night, breakfast 6 Euro per person.
Our receptionists will also be happy to advise you on an individual basis. Please contact Mr Manuel Günter he will assist you.
MEDIDENT BAVARIA Dr Alexander Neubauer® MVZ GmbH
Passauer Str. 20
by car / Parking:
The Biological-Dentistry Clinic is in the village Tittling. You can park in front of the building for free.
The next train station is in Passau 22 km far from our office.
From there we pick you up with our shuttle. Or you can rent a car at Sixt next to the train station.